Adelaide in a week


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide » Glenelg
December 15th 2006
Published: December 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Adelaide 12th
Walked into the city and went to the info centre as well as the bus station to establish how to get to Sydney for the 23rd Dec. Was given some options by bus and train. Following the options I went round the city,then back to the hostel where more people had come in and met two English guys one from Carlisle the other from Farnborough went out at night for a few drinks.

Adelaide 13th
Went back into the tourist info to book the train from Adelaide to Melbourne for Sat 16th was advised currently full but can put me on a standby list which means I need to visit again tomorrow, following this I went down to North Street and visited the south Australia meusum then the Don Bradman collection. Went back to the hostel and met up with the English guys and had a couple of drinks.

Adelaide 14th
Went back to the info centre but could not get on the train so to book the bus which I booked through to Sydney allowing me to stop in Melbourne. I then went to the internet cafe and booked the hostel for Melbourne which is the urban central. I Then took an easy afternoon and relaxed watching the cricket from Perth back at the hostel. the guy from carlisle checked out today and went to Brisbane so me and Rob went to see Casino Royale which cost equivalent of £3.00.

Adelaide 15th
Went and got some supplies for the bus trip tomorrow then went back and dropped them at the hostel. Walked back into town and caught the had e tram to Glenelig beach which is where there have been a number of shark attacks had a look around and also into the shark museum, did not see any sharks in the sea and not many people on the beach as it is windy.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0584s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb