Oz; 1770, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Cairns and Cape Tribualtion


Advertisement
Oceania » Australia » Queensland
May 29th 2010
Published: May 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Our final installation of Australia is being written with us still in the country. Organised, I think so. We arrived from Rainbow Beach after a day time bus which lost us much of the day, but saved us from another night trip, coming into 1770 Town at 6pm. We met our shuttle person who said that the hostel was 100m down the street. He wasn't far off. The droms were quite nice with a cnetral outdoor... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




30th May 2010

Thank you for enjoyable blogs
Dear Suzanna and Mark, We have just finished reading your final blog from Australia. As with all of them it was very descriptive and thank you for keeping everyone so well informed of your activities. Reading them took priority over all else and Granny even abandoned the ironing to read your adventures. It all sounds so very enjoyable and we are glad you have had a good time on your journey. Thank you also for the photos which portray your adventures very well. We send best wishes for the rest of your tour. Our overseas trip this year will be across the Solent to the Isle of Wight when Alan comes over from Canada in September and we have a few days in the Bembridge hotel. Other than that, we anticipate trips out such as our local sea front and country behind. Litlehampton Harbour has a very good cafe and plenty of places where Granny can ride her scooter. A recent highlight for her was a shopping trip to Sainsburys where she was able to bowse the isles on her scooter. Oh for some warmer weather. After the recent brief spell of hot weather, it has turned cold again with wind coming from the north. Yesterday we had much needed rain for the first time in ages. This coincided with a visit from Mum and Dad and we had a enjoyable day. Molly stayed at home with Jenni, but we were able to send her some "Molly meat". Mark, this is small pieces of meat left over and frozen until such times as we meet witrh Mum and Dad. Again, enjoy the rest of your trip. Love from Granny and Grandad/Glenys and John.
31st May 2010

Photos
Hopefully more photos will be added soon. We had trouble uploading them in the internet cafe.
1st June 2010

love the photos
Love the photos especially the one where Mark is leaping off the ground. Very clever! Hope you got the camera sorted. Really enjoyed the blog. Bit nervous about the next part of your journey, hope all goes well and according to plan. We are off to Florence on our much awaited trip. Not too much sun and lots of culture we hope! Love Mum/Dad. Caroline/George.
12th July 2010

beautiful
soo beautiful

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 16; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb