End of the east coast adventure


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Port Douglas
April 28th 2010
Published: April 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

I cant believe it is over a month since i last updated this blog! Sorry everyone who has been following my travels. Well i have now completed my east coast adventure and head back to Brisbane tomorrow to try and find myself some work. The east coast has been great from seeing all the native animals at the Australia Zoo when i was in Noosa, feeding the dolphins at Tin Can Bay, the sunset from the sandblow at Rainbow Beach, all the sights of Fraser Island - dingos fishing in the sea, the beautiful lakes Birrabeen and Wabby, Indian Heads, Eli Creek and the Hammerstone Sandblow and not forgetting the fabulous group i was travelling with on the guided tour of Fraser Island, Bob and Margaret's hospitality in Bagara, news that Hayley got hitched!, motoring aroung 1770 on a scooteroo, mustering the goats at the Kroombit cattle station, Airlie beach and sailing the Whitsundays - Whitehaven beach, snorkelling, partying on the Atlantic Clipper; massage on Magnetic Island and the pretty Forts Walk, the rain in Mission Beach (that was not a highlight!); Cairns and another fantastic trip to the Atherton Tablelands - rainforest walks, lakes, waterfalls, platypus spotting at 6.30 in the morning, 15k mountain bike ride, river kayaking and face painting aboriginal style; Cape Tribulation and the crocodile spotting cruise, coming across wild cassowary chicks, jungle surfing and yet another massage and now finally Port Douglas - such a pretty former fishing village where the celebrities spend their holidays. I have had 2 months of meeting great people and wishing them well on their way too. Lets hope the adventure continues with work in Brisbane..if not the travels will continue with Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, Tasmania and New Zealand next on the hit list!

I have been told that it is possible to put a link to my Facebook pictures on here so i will give it a go and hope that it works, if not sorry to anyone who cant get to see them - they are great even if i do say so myself ha ha.

Album 3 - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=176408&id=586896926&l=c53fa559d6
Album 2 - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=170656&id=586896926&l=e8473078ed
Album 1 - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=162869&id=586896926&l=33ba99421e


Bye for now.

Ang x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0591s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb