Back from Gold Coast


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast
December 8th 2006
Published: December 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Harbour BridgeHarbour BridgeHarbour Bridge

Going over the bridge
Hello all!!

Well, we are now back safe in Sydney. Drove for 10 hours yesterday, but we all took turns behind the wheel so it wasnt so bad. Im convinced i saw a Koala in a tree, but im not 100%, but i did see 4 kangaroos! One was dead in the road (only a baby one!) but it still counts!! ha ha.

We manged to get into the 'Im a Celebrity' wrap party, so i was hob nobbing with Ant and Dec, Kelly Osborne, Jeff Brazer, Jason Donovan, Matt Willis, Myleene, and all the others. Especially nice to see radioactive looking Dean G, what a looker!!!! ha ha. PUKE!

Had a wicked night, but the words 'free bar' are still echoing in my head, as i got completely off my face! As you can see from the photos i ended up hanging out with Paul, hes the guy in the yellow all in one! He is also off his trolly and we are a right laugh. Didnt feel to clever in the morning however, but a macdonalds made me feel a whole lot better!!

Other than that we just hung about by the pool and drank lots of Vodka every other night! There is a few good bars in Coolingatta and we went to most!! We where happy to progress onto Byron Bay on Monday. Byron Bay is a little further south on the coast and is a holiday type resort. Lots of schoolies (people who have just finished there HSC's and are parting hard) and also lots of Toolies (old fat men who wait untill the young 18 year old girls are completly off their faces and then take advantage! nice!). I guess that Corinne, Rachie and Me where too old at 24 to get hasseled, although a few people asked if we where schoolies! (as if!).

On our last night in Bryon we found a really fun bar, but as it was 2 am and we had to be up at 6am to drive for 10 hours, we couldnt stay out any later and had to drag ourselves away!! 😞 Maybe we will go again if we find ourselves in Bryon again one day.

On the way to the airport to go, i got my first look at the harbour bridge and at the opera house. I took some photos out of
Opera HouseOpera HouseOpera House

Sorry its blury! :)
the moving taxi, so i hope you enjoy!! Its the only view i have had, as soon as i get a better kodak moment i will share i promise!!!! ha ha.

So now its back to the 'normal' world of Harbord, Sydney and looking for a job! Am actually looking forward to having a job, meeting people and having something to do with my day other than sit on a beach!

Better go, job hunting needs doing! Speak again soon, we hope its really christmassy at home, cos we dont feel christmassy at all!! its far too hot!!

Love you all, Nat and Corinne! xxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Corinne in hatCorinne in hat
Corinne in hat

why we even had this i dont know, but as soon as it came, it went, i expect we got nits from it or something cos everybody had it on at one point.
nat hatnat hat
nat hat

see! told you!
RachRach
Rach

Rach was working on Im a Celeb and we stayed with her.
Getting some airGetting some air
Getting some air

this club smelt really bad, like old people. Just sat getting some air!
MonumentMonument
Monument

this shows the state line, one side queensland the other side new south wales.
Gold Coast SkylineGold Coast Skyline
Gold Coast Skyline

You can just see the Gold Coast (surfers paradise i think) on the skyline.
A Bridie!A Bridie!
A Bridie!

For Dad!! :)
The start of the wrapThe start of the wrap
The start of the wrap

im already wasted! thats Jay in the photo, really nice bloke. the hats where so we could get smuggled in and people wouldnt see who we where! it worked!!
Paul!Paul!
Paul!

What more can i say!
C and PaulC and Paul
C and Paul

I have no idea!
Me and PaulMe and Paul
Me and Paul

Mmmm, maybe i had some beer on my face! ha ha
Me and CorinneMe and Corinne
Me and Corinne

Slightly more sober in this photo


8th December 2006

Nice tan - you look so brown nat!! Loving the piccs. Will yous till remember us little people when you are out with all the celebs when you get back!! Teaching is better, and it is nearly the end of term - which is even better!!
13th December 2006

I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!
Natalie, Natalie, Natalie Ball, lol (bet u've really missed tht..AS IF)!!! Hw the hell did u get sooo brown? dnt think u actually undrstnd hw amamzingly jealous i am rite nw!! hope evythn is goin well 4 u - the pics lk gr8! thinkin of you alwyz n missin u loads, tke cre, sendin u lots of bug hugs n kisses frm rainin brizzle, leanne xXx
13th December 2006

Uh.. BROWNNNNNIE!
Nat, doll you are lookin HOT!Stunning in fact, the tan is amazing and your curly -end of night - adds to the sexual look! I am still so jealous! You Bi-hatch! Anywho, lovin ya adventures and missin ya lots.. Ps Crazy welsh Helen... is that u?! Get in touch!! Love Natalie

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0341s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb