Day 6 - Dreamworld


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Surfers Paradise
March 23rd 2012
Published: March 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We woke up at 7am. We were going to Dream World today !! We were so excited because we both loved to go on scary rides, unlike some people 😊

The bus came. We hopped onto the bus (showing our tickets like always) and then sat on the two seats at the middle of the bus. This bus was really big. The bus was noisy and full of families with teenagers.

By the time we got to Dream World it was around 9am. We got our tickets and headed off to find a locker to put our stuff inside it so it wouldn't get stolen. At Dreamworld, we went on the Wipeout, the Cyclone, the Giant Drop, the Claw, the Tower of Terror 2, the Buzzsaw, the Thunder River Rapids ride, the Reef Diver, the Rocky Hollow Log ride the Beach Bumpers. We only went on the scary rides, we didn't go on the little kiddies rides.

After we went on those rides a few time we had lunch at cafe at Dream World. It was a really fantastic time at Dream World and the weather was perfect, not cold but not too hot. By the time we finished going on all the rides we wanted to do on, we walked to the bus bay for the bus to pick us up. Today at Dreamworld it was really busy and the rides was so noisy you could still hear them from the carparks. People were screaming on the rides and there was even a "world" for little kids, which was quite cute. The rides were was like Dorothy the Dinosaur and the Wiggles.

The bus pick us up and dropped us off at our hotels. By the time we got back it was around 6pm. We went up to our room, got changed and did everything else and then headed back down to the hotel lobby to have dinner there at their resturant. At the resturant, they were selling seafood or food with vegetables in it. The food was really nice.

It was a good day today, it wasn't raining 😊 Lets hope tomorrow can be as fun as today !! 😊




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb