We be living in Surfers Paradise


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Surfers Paradise
June 24th 2006
Published: June 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Right, we are just in Qeensland now but only by about 10km, and we're staying in Surfers Paradise. Its a huge city thats right on the Gold Coast, and it runs along side the beach for miles. Since our last messge we have been raging up the coast in the beast that is the falcon...and we're about 1600km north of Ash n Danny. Nick and Russ went and got tattoo's (nice ones too) and the girl who worked there invited us to go and stay at her house, so we went for the night and her dad, Barry, cooked us up some nice steaks on the barbe, then in the morning we shot off.
We went up the coast a few hours to a place called Forster and we camped for 2 nights, took it easy on the beaches and then hired a boat to go fishing, only nick caught a fish and it was tiny, but a sweet day.
Then we drove another few hours to Coffs Harbour, we got a sweet apartment for 2 nights and just chilled there to regain some energy, but the cash machines in the whole town kept refusing us money, so we did one
This is how we relax..This is how we relax..This is how we relax..

Just a normal day for us now.
out of there.
Another few hours up the coast and we hit Byron Bay. Its a smallish town on the beach, full of Hippies and strange looking people, we met this american guy who was a classic, and we went and got him wasted at some club, and he had an early flight to.
Now we are just an our from Byron, and we might stay here for a month and do some work cos its a pretty mad city. Weve been to this games arcade about 10 times already, its like Japan in there.
Tonight (sat) we are booked onto a party cruise, which is this boat with a night club on it, you get a bar-be-que, and get smashed, then they drop you in town and you get free entry into loads of clubs, we spotted a strip club here to so im sure we'll venture in there tonight to.

Better get some pictures on now cos it takes ages, speak soon, take care.




Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

The random familyThe random family
The random family

The gril from the tattoo shop, she loved Grovesy, thoght he looked like Ville Valo.
DolphinsDolphins
Dolphins

The picture sucks but there are Dolphins all over the place, swiming right near you.


2nd July 2006

So jealous
Your pictures look amazing. I wish I was there. It sounds like every day is so exciting! Keep the entries coming, it's funny.

Tot: 0.34s; Tpl: 0.165s; cc: 8; qc: 28; dbt: 0.1211s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1mb