Surfers Pradise


Advertisement
Published: June 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Next we set off for Surfers Paradise... it just sounds amazing. My first impression as our bus drove through town late at night was this town is exactly what i picture miami to be like. We ended up staying in a place called Islander Backpackers Resort. we were paying $26 a night and we had our own bathroom, tv,lockers,fridge ad balcony. we over looked the hottub and pool and the beach was a 5 min walk down the road. It was by far one of the best hostels *if you can even call it a hostel it was so nice* Aside from the second night when some punk NZ kid came in at 2am and was making so much noise and then when he realized we were awake he asked us if we wanted to do some coke or smoke a bong.. it was absolutly unreal... needless to say we took care of it and he was out in the morning. We went to a theme park called dreamworld... kinda like canadas wonderland but had animals aswell as rides and stuff. it was sooo much fun! we got to pet and feed kangaroos..we saw the stage of Big Brother... big brother is So good here, so much better then the one at home. Im addicted! went on some crazy fun rides..water rides too, oh that wasnt fun :P other then that we just relaxed on the beach and baked for a few days. on our last night we went to a club called drink. it was ladies night, they drink free and the waiters had no shirts on lol it was loads of fun! i would go back to surfers for sure. Everything is over-sized and cheesy like LA or miami but soo much fun. couldnt live there bt great to visit! Brisbane here we come...


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.172s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0702s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb