Dreaming of places far far away ....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gladstone
May 2nd 2011
Published: May 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Meet Duane & KimMeet Duane & KimMeet Duane & Kim

Unlikely Adventurers
The travel bug has hit us hard ... We are a young married couple that have very very itchy feet. Our main focus is travel, travel travel.

Meet Duane - the easy going, relaxed, go with the flow kind of bloke.

Meet Kim - the organised, planner that loves anything travel.

Between us we make a fantastic team. We balance each other, have the same passions and cant wait to discover the world together.

The house is getting ready to go on the market, we're selling up and going to get on a plane out of here for an around the world adventure with no return date.

However ... before we do the big trip we will do a two week test run adventure to America.

In 2009 we went to New Caladonia and Vanuatu on a cruise for our honeymoon - but it really just wasnt enough for us. Ever since we have been dreaming of places far and wide. Thinking of how we can travel the world and see all it has to offer. To discover the different ways of life and learn to appreciate the small things that are so easily missed as everyday life takes over.

In 4 weeks we are off on our first big trip to the USA. It is a 2 week holiday - which in the big picture is not long at all however, it is a test run for our RTW adventure which we are working towards starting in early 2012.

We are so excited to finally be starting our adventures. To be able to see new places, experience new cultures and meet new people. Its what we want and what we need.

So the countdown is on: May 28th 2011 we are off on a jet plane ....

America ... be kind to us while we learn the art of travel, discover your country its culture and its people.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.27s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0909s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb