Day 25, Cairns


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns
February 13th 2007
Published: February 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

This is the life!This is the life!This is the life!

How many weight watcher point is this???
The joy of shared dorms! we had a german guy, a mexican guy and an english girl with us in the dorm last night. A fuse had blown and we had no lights. so all showers had to be had in the dark with the door open so we could get some light from a torch. We all respected this except for the german guy! when i was in the shower he put his head in the door to perv and the same with jen and the other english girl! Complaining gets u everywhere so we were moved to another empty room just for me, jen and steve!

Unfortunatly we were moved nextdoor to what seemed like club 18-30, partying until 7am! now, i am too old for that so more complaining had it sorted! all us brits seem to do is moan!

Had another relaxed day today, in preparation for the reef tomorrow and then on to the whitsundays via an overnight bus - what a way to spend valentines night, good job i'm now single!

Sat by the pool and ate ice cream all day - life is hard! it has been seriously hot, had to give in at one stage and move to the shade wasting valuable tanning time.

The reef will be cool tomorrow, underwater camera at the ready!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0481s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb