How to feel relaxed


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » Cairns City
May 13th 2008
Published: May 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well i havnt done really anything but relax the last week. In two days i will be going to the great barrier reef in style (HELICOPTER). Nothing like seeing the great barrier reef from the sky, then in the water for diving/snorkeling followed by a boat ride in. Kinda spend most of my time walking around town, up and down the esplanade (city park). Went for dinner a few nights ago and ate the best fish ever... If you dont like fish and well i dont care if you do or not but you gotta try Coral Trout. The best fish ever and really good for you to. I tried eating crocodile it wasnt that bad... Really tasted like chicken to me. Apparently I'm still supposed to try kangaroo... Gonna be hard but at least you dont pick those when you eat them like crab or lobster at most restaurants... Some of my pictures on facebook from Cairns are actually from a nature park/town Kuranda. That is where i had the opportunity to cuddle a koala bear and feed i think they were kangaroos. Even had the chance to see a bird sanctuary which had Nemo and Sydney there. A few other birds i recognized and the most dangerous bird Casowary. I can see why they can be dangerous. The bird was almost as big as me. Hopefully this weekend coming up i will get to Daintree Rainforest a few hours away. We will see.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb