Day 134 Australia, Bundaberg.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Bundaberg
March 29th 2015
Published: April 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hello All,



Today we had a chilled out morning reading our books by the pool (its so nice having a pool in your house and everyone has one in Oz it seems).



Jeff and Kieva wanted to drive us around Bundaberg so about 11am we left for Bargara (Mon Repos) where the turtles lay their eggs on the beach during February and March (if your planning to see this make sure you come in these months!!). We had just missed this by weeks. We then drove around seeing the area, seeing the old harbor area and loads more.



Jeff then bought us fish and chips that we took around to where Mary and Michael were staying at a time share apartment Called Don Pancho at Bargara. We ate the fish and chips and then sat and watched the start of the ICC World cup final; I wanted the Kiwis to win but was the minority as everyone else was an Ozzie!! After we went into their pool and jaccuci at the resort, it was nice and relaxing.



In the evening, Jeff made us all an amazing pork, potato and salad meal. We spoke to Tegan their daughter and her boyfriend Nick and we briefly saw their son Sam. We had an early night as we had to leave at 3am to get the Premier bus again to our next destination: Rainbow Beach.



Good night



Love N&V X


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb