Day 132 Australia, Bundaberg.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Bundaberg
March 27th 2015
Published: April 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone,



We arrived in Bundaberg at 3:30am and thank god Keiva and Jeff (my mums cousin and his wife) were waiting for us to take us to their home to stay for the next few days. We said hello and thank you and then all went straight back to bed.



As Jeff and Keiva had to work all day, Neil and I had a relaxing day at their house. They left us a note to say eat anything in the fridge, help ourselves to the washing machine, go in the pool, and left keys to walk into town if we desired. We did all of that apart from walk into town as it was so hot, and was about 4km away. When Keiva came in at 2pm she drove us to the bottle shop to get some wine and beers for the evening as they were cooking a meal for us and Keiva’s dad, brother and his wife. Keiva also drove us up to a view point (The Hummock) that looks out onto the sea, Bagarra and the surround flat countryside of Bundaberg.



The evening was great with lots of wine, chat and a delicious vegetable curry and rice that Jeff had cooked. We met Mary and Michael (Keiva’s brother) who are also travelling for as long as they want until they find a new place they want to settle.



It was a lovely first evening with Jeff and Keiva.



Love V&N


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0432s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb