Hurry up November 28!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane » Moreton Bay
September 17th 2006
Published: September 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Canada 06/07

Brisbane --> Fiji --> Hawaii --> Canada --> Hawaii --> Fiji --> Brisbane!!!!

Gday. My name is Troy and on the 28th of Novermeber myself and two mates are going oversead to fiji, canada and hawaii. We have booked our flights and accomodation through STA travel. We'll be flying Air Pacific to Fiji, Canada and Hawaii!!!!

There not much left for us to do as this point apart from saving like crazy! All tickets, accomodation and insurance have been paid off and the only things we really need to look into is international drivers licences, baggage restricitons for the flights and in general what we would like to do overseas.

The general plan................

Departing BRISvegas airport on the 28th of november. Arrive in fiji and stay for three nights. From here fly to Vancouver, Canada with a short stop only for a few hours in honolulu on the way to change planes.

After we arrive in Vancouver is where the adventure starts. Our rough ideas are to stay in vancouver for a week and get everything sorted out such as boarding equipment, car, accomodation, do a few day trips to the ski fields surrounding vancouver etc. Hugo's mum has a friend in Vancouver who offered for us to stay the week which will come in really handy. From there we plan on driving up to Banff/lake louise in Alberta. Taking a coupld days to snowboard on the way up and see a few of the sights of the rockies.

Our destination is Banff. This is where we intend on getting jobs and just boarding the canadian rockies winter season!! looking forward to hittin up a few of the pubs and meeting new people.

UNTIL THEN I PROABLY WON'T BE POSTING MUCH BUT FROM NOVEMBER 28 KEEP CHECKIN FOR PHOTOS AND STORIES!!

00
DAYS 
00
HOURS 
00
MINS 
00
SECS



Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb