Sophie's Birthday weekend


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane » Kangaroo Point
March 6th 2011
Published: March 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Friday 4th March


Whilst Sophie was at work, Dad, Chris and I went to a shopping mall and got Sophie's birthday presents. We got her a mobile phone, a candle, a DVD some chocolates and some things for the kitchen that she wanted. We then went home and spent nearly all afternoon wrapping presents!
When Sophie got home from work, we got fish and chips for dinner, which was really nice!

Saturday 5th March


In the morning, Dad and Sophie went out and did the weekly food shop whilst we stayed at the appartment and I carried on with the jigsaw puzzle that I was doing.
Then at about lunchtime we went out and picked up Sophie's birthday cake.
We then went to Woolworths and bought some more candles for the cake. After that, we drove down to the valley where Sophie and I went for a massage (Sophie) and facial (me).
My facial was absolutely lovely. I had a head massage to and she also massaged my arms whilst my face mask was working! Then when she had finished, I had 30 minutes to wait until Sophie was done so I went into the sauna for that time.
When we got home, Chris and I spent some time blowing up balloons for Sophie's birthday.

Sunday 6th March


We woke up quite early and Sophie started opening some of her presents, including her phone. We then had to get ready to go out for breakfast. We went to a place called Sirromet, we picked one of Dad and Sophie's friends up on the way. When we got there another friend turned up. We had the most amazing breakfast! 😊
We also saw kangaroos at Sirromet.
When we had finished breakfast and coffee, we had a little walk in the grounds and then had to come back to the appartment for Sophie to open more presents.
When we got back, Sophie opened her present from Chris and I, which is a goldfish bowl. We jumped in the car and went to a pet shop to get some fish. Sophie got three danios and one sucking loach.
After coming back and putting the fish in the bowl, we went out to the cinema. The cinema that we went to is called Gold Class and you each have a massive reclining armchair and table and you order your food and drink before the movie and they bring it to you during the movie. We each ordered a chocolate sundae which was really yummy. The film that we saw is called 'The Adjustment Bureau' and was brilliant!
When we got back we had birthday cake and Sophie opened the rest of her presents.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb