Is everyone packed and ready???


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane » Indooroopilly
December 8th 2005
Published: December 8th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hello from Mr George, Mrs George, and Mrs Kennedy!

All travellers should now be busy packing... making final plans and purchases... because we're about to leave! Remember travellers that we have a maximum weight restriction of 20kg on our suitcase. The flight departs on Wednesday 14th December from Brisbane International Airport. Arrival time 10am for checkin and 13:05pm flight departure! Sorry no photos yet, but we'll do our best to get some up here in the next travelblog diary entry...

Remember parents and friends, we'll be arriving about 6:40am in London on Thursday 15th. Remember that Brisbane is about 10 hours in front of London time...London sees the sunrise 10 hours later than Brisbane! That means we'll be arriving in London about 16:40pm on Thursday BRISBANE TIME. So does that mean we're travelling for 27.5 hours? WOW we're going to be tired! Hope we get some sleep on the plane!

We'll be straight off to our Hotel for a bit of down time, recovery, before heading out in LONDON! We'll be up in the LONDON EYE that afternoon checking out the city from above!

Advertisement



8th December 2005

Parents and friends are welcome to add comments here!
14th December 2005

Happy times!!
It was so exciting seeing you all off. Have been picturing you flying all that way. It is 7:00 on Thursday morning and we are set for another scorching day - weird to think you will be getting off the plane in Winter while the rest of us are melting.... and working!!! Enjoy. regards from the Murray family (Derrics family)

Tot: 0.224s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0671s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb