Thats what the credit cards for


Advertisement
Published: June 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

First day writing on a travel blog! Am hoping this will be easier that sending out group emails...and less annoying for people who don't like recieving them but still want to check what I am doing every now and again!
Am still in Darwin but have decided the quickest way to get to Cairns is just to fly. Tried to find a car share but left it all a bit late and really want to meet up with Katie who have just spoken to! She slept most of the flight over and is now sitting by the pool with Clare and Roisin (but apparenty it is a bit cold to swim at the moment!). Have found a flight for $330 so just got to wait for Pat to get back from Kakadu and then we can book! Have had to move rooms in the hostel as there are 44 (YES>>>44!) school children coming to stay in the hostel for the weekend, there goes my peace and quiet. Had better get back to the pool and enjoy it before it gets invaded by children pissin in it!

Advertisement



24th June 2006

Spelling
There must be an automatic spellcheck on this site. It was perfect until near the end. Why would children put poison in the pool?

Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0341s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb