Sydney


Advertisement
Published: June 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hello!

So now i'm in Darwin, I thought I would update you on what I have been getting up to so far! Spent an amazing 7 days Sydney and didn't really want to leave! Although I've done lots, I feel there is so much more still to do! The weather has been pretty miserable, but unlike British weather, it can change really quickly throughout the day!

Saw an amazing lightshow last weekend, at Custom House (central Sydney) and also at the Opera House - seeing it lit up in different colours was just brilliant. Have been on the mono rail, which was quite exciting. On Wednesday I climbed over the Sydney Harbour Bridge which was slightly scary but really worth it. The views were incredible and I would definitely recommend it! It started to get dark as we were walking down, so it was brilliant beuing able to see all the lights coming on. The weather up at the top started off really nice, and we had some really clear sky, however, on the way back down it was miserable and really really windy! Never mind! Also been to the Sky Tower Deck which give you a 360 degree view of Sydney, again the weather was mixed but when the sky cleared the views were amazing!

On friday got a guided tour of Sydney, which was great. Got to see places that I probably wouldn't have seen otherwise. The beaches and views were incredible (i'm not sure the photos will do it justice!)

Anyway, next stop is camping in Kakadu national park, travelling to Alice Springs and going to Ayres rock, so i'll update you when all of that is done!

xx

Advertisement



23rd June 2011

jealous!
Sounds like you are having an amazing time lady! Have you met some weird and wonderful people along the way? nothing exciting is happening here, we miss you though! stay safe nic xxx
29th June 2011

Nic, I really have met some wierd and wonderful people and all on the same trip! Will drop you an email to fill you in. Miss you guys too! xxx
30th June 2011

Hi Laura
Wow it sounds like you've done loads already Laura. Keep having a great time and take lots of piccies so we can see where you've been. Looking forward to hearing about these weird and wonderful people you've met! Take care, love AJ and big hugs from Sophie xx

Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb