Birthday Greetings!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
September 4th 2006
Published: September 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Just a quick note to upload a couple of pictures and to say thanks for the various birthday greetings, and to say a special thanks to Rosie for the birthday money - it was spent on a trip up the Sydney Tower!

We are now packing up our suitcases after a week with Richard & Amelia as we leave for the airport at 7am tomorrow to head to Melbourne for 4 nights...

Over the weekend, Richard & Amelia drove us around the area to see a few sites, including Bondi Beach (which was a little cold and 'Brighton-esque' to be fair!) and a country pub out in the middle of nowhere! It was capped by a Barby on Sunday night which was a good end to the weekend and a good birthday celebration, knowing we would all be too knackered today to have a big night!

Today was spent in the city; starting with another physio session on my back (getting better but still painful!) before heading up the Sydney Tower and then going on a City Sightseeing Bus. We then hopped on a ferry before walking back across the Harbour Bridge for a birthday beer!

Next stop Melbourne; assuming we can get to a computer we will update you again before we head to NZ on Saturday!
Bye for now!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



4th September 2006

The Old Man
Dave: Glad you had a good birthday. Let me know before next Monday what it's like to be an old man.....and think of me sitting in an office working with the rain coming down outside!
4th September 2006

Happy bithday!
Happy Birthday Davey! I hope the abbos who run that 3rd world hell-hole you're currently in process this message quickly enough to reach you on your birthday. I've given them a weeks notice, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't reach you in time... Disappointed by the photos. A real friend would have given you a melon to drink your beer from... RIP to Steve Irwin. Have a witchetty grub on me. Love to Mrs Winnie-woo.
10th September 2006

Penblwydd Hapus
Mmm only a week late......Happy Birthday Boyo!

Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 58; dbt: 0.1726s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb