China town and the botanic garden


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
July 11th 2012
Published: July 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We woke up to a sunny Sydney. In the morning it is was a little windy but it soon died down. After breakfast and the obligatory coffee from the coffee shop on the corner we walked down to China town. It was only a few blocks away from our hotel. As we arrived around half past nine the first shops where slowly opening and we saw many Asian’s hurrying to grab some breakfast. We ended up by Paddy’s Market, an old fruit and vegetable market hall that have changed into a general market. It is full of the most varying sort of stalls and goods. The boy’s bought some cool telephone protection cases in the shape of cassette tapes.



After that we walked to Darling Harbour and had a look around before we took the monorail to city centre just under Sydney tower eye from there we walked trough Hyde park into the royal botanic gardens. We saw some beautiful trees and flowers . For a mid winter day we could still walk around in jeans and a T-shirt. At the end of the garden we came to the Sydney Opera House were we enjoyed the view and took lots of pictures. Suddenly we realized it was already 3 pm and time for a late lunch and drink. We sat down at a water front terrace and had a great time. After lunch we took the monorail again and went back to China Town from where we walked home. We put our feet up took a drink and some crisps. For dinner we got some very nice Sushi and pasta and ended the day with playing some cards.







To be continued………






Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



12th July 2012
DSCN2668

leuke foto's
Hallo lieve mensen, Wat ontzettend leuk dat we zo een beetje mee mogen genieten van jullie reis!!! Wat een mooie foto's. Fijn dat jullie het zo naar jullie zin hebben! Ziet er goed uit!!!!!1Dikke kus Rianne

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0559s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb