Merry Little Christmas


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
December 26th 2008
Published: December 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Christmas Dinner Christmas Dinner Christmas Dinner

Thanks Guys, a really nice treat.
Twas our first Christmas outside the UK and away from our families. As you can see from the photos we spent most of the day feeling sad about this....

Had a great Christmas Eve, too great in fact. The idea was to walk around Sydney then hit some of the Happy Hours in order to get a cheap flavour of the city. As you guest, once we started we just carried on drinking until the late night. Lets just say our first meal on Christmas day was a Big Mac at midnight, classy.

Seafood for Christmas day, with flowing bubbly was very nice. Certainly different to the usual. We visited the fishermans market on Christmas Eve and it was amazing to see all of the fresh fish. Half of Sydney were down there getting the food for the big day, a great atmosphere, so we new it shoudl be good on Chritsmas day, and it was. Also had all the meat with trimmings, and a pud to follow. Very nice indeed.

Hope you all had a good one.

Thanks for all of the messages. Great to hear from you. Bri and Andy, you need the squash more
Afternoon StroleAfternoon StroleAfternoon Strole

A wee walk to work off the luchtime pounds.
than ever after your Christmas blow-outs and all inclusive cruise. Woosey's, hope you had a good one. Woods, hope G&T are keeping you busy and off the booze (or should that be too the booze??).



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.34s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.2893s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb