Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
March 11th 2008
Published: March 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Loved Sydney, was really hot but just about managed by stopping off for drinks regularly. Did all the main sights like the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and the Botanical Gardens of course and stayed a brilliant hostel in the Kings Cross area called the Funk House.

Backpacking is ace sometimes when you get loads of freebies and they presented us with a goodie bag each with 15 free drinks in some of the nicest bars in Sydney! We spent the afternoon and evening walking around Sydney reedeeming our freebies and finished off at a club for a great night out. Well that was until the next morning when Adam couldnt find his wallet with all his cards and about $400 in. We searched the room, phoned the club, asked at reception, cancelled his cards and finally went to report it at the police station. We were totally gutted.

I reminded Adam to strip his sheets when it was time to check out of our dorm and what should he find in his pillowcase, his wallet! He was so drunk the night before he had "hidden" it there for safekeeping. I'm not going to let him forget that for a while.




Additional photos below
Photos: 50, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb