Maroubra and Bondi...


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
August 5th 2005
Published: August 5th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Maroubra BeachMaroubra BeachMaroubra Beach

Early morning waves
Hi eveyone...just a little letter to say HI...Hey guys at the fire hall, what is Hewlette's email...well the past couple days i have pretty much just been bumming the beaches, going for espressos( i havent had so many in my life)....So i Got another job....I am a Weekend Warden of a sicila outdoors club, so i will be organizing trips sailing, camping, bushwaking, dinners out....should be good fun...Went out in Darling Harbour last night with about 9 people, none of which were guys..lol..it was so much fun, I have a van here but still take the bus..lol..i made it Bondi yesterday it is real cool...The fire house i work at is Frikin huge, i have 22 people on my crew..they have underground parking, full size gymnasium (basket ball and volleyball) professional gym, 14 fire poles and it is in the heart of the city, i will add pics of it next week, they ran 12 000 calls last year...i hope everyone is doing fine at home...take good care of the exchange guy and chat soon...off to the Harbour today...


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Surfs upSurfs up
Surfs up

just some dude
Maroubra BeachMaroubra Beach
Maroubra Beach

morning time
Love the pic taking hereLove the pic taking here
Love the pic taking here

this will be someday...
ThursThurs
Thurs

the point in Maroubra
Bondi BeachBondi Beach
Bondi Beach

went there for big breakfast
Bondi BeachBondi Beach
Bondi Beach

yup thats me, just learning....lol....right
Bondi BeachBondi Beach
Bondi Beach

wont ever be staying in this posh place...
Bondi BeachBondi Beach
Bondi Beach

you know who....
Pimp my RidePimp my Ride
Pimp my Ride

Well here is my Van for the year....party on Wayne


6th August 2005

Love the Travelblog idea!!! Great pictures by the way and I specially love the Wayne's van!!! Party on dude!!! and try not to break to many hearts while your there!!! Take care. Bisous from France.
6th August 2005

nice wheels
NICE RIDE FIEGS.I CAN SEE WHY YOU ARE TAKING THE BUS.ALL YOU NEED NOW IS A CREW AND YOU GUYS CAN KICK-IT "OLD-SCHOOL".IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE LIVIN LARGE.ITS GOOD TO HEAR THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL. YOU'RE DEFINATELY MISSED AROUND THE STATION.LOVE THE UPDATES.TAKE CARE.
6th August 2005

Im gonna get you on the show Pimp My Ride.....lol....Nice pics Chad, And I thought my car was bad. LOL.......Glad ur having fun, good luck with starting work!
11th August 2005

Where's the Ladies
Hey Chad, it's great theat you're putting up pictures of the beach and all, but where are all the pictures of the (as Dave would put it) "Lovely" sheilas...Dave has been training with us all week and is now riding on with us. Talk to ya later and play safe. B.M "C" 203 P.S. we got him included in the calendar show next week, he shouldn't have any trouble meeting sheilas there.
12th August 2005

Looks like a lot of fun. Keep sending updates MUR

Tot: 0.162s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 73; dbt: 0.1162s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb