Sydney


Advertisement
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Parramatta
January 30th 2011
Published: February 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

There are few skylines as iconic as that which greeted us through our plane window on the 17th of January. As the flight finally bumped its way out of thick cloud, that was actually the tail end of the cyclones that had wreaked havoc in Queensland, we glimpsed the majestic arch of the Harbour Bridge. Beyond it, caught in a single shaft of summer sun, sat the famous Opera House. Kasia, for whom Sy... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




2nd February 2011

...wow
...that Paddington market looks amazing Kasia!!!!!! And I love the dress you were wearing that day too!!! :-) xxx Eve is smiling now and recognises mum & dad, she has changed sooo much since birth it makes my head spin how much she has yet to change.
2nd February 2011
DSC02248

I hope Jerzy enjoyed the view too. Looks amazing. Wish I was there.
2nd February 2011

Hi guys Australia looks and sounds amazing! Tom, you're really getting into the flow of this writing lark, maybe I wont be the first published writer in the Lawrence family after all. I think if I've got the timings right you'll be in NZ now with Susan and Stewart, hope you enjoyed seeing another set of familiar faces! I'm sitting with Eastenders on pause (see, I give these posts my full attention), having just got back from work, hoovered and put some washing on....just call me a domestic goddess! No baby related news for you, this is the boring waiting around bit between 12 and 20 week scans (15 weeks 2 days now!) I really want to look at prams and stuff but I've given myself a strict 30 week cut off, no buying before then! Missing you both loads but hope you're having a brilliant time. Take care and stay away from scary sharks, spiders, wizzards etc etc Lots of Love Issy, Ron and Dog Face (That's Oscar, not what we're calling the baby or anything!)

Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0269s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb