Where did the months go?


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Neutral Bay
March 9th 2009
Published: March 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi friends and family

Sorry it has been so long since an update but life has been busy with overseas trips, recovering from overseas trips :-), job searching, Olivia's first birthday and now moving (this Wednesday).... so here is a picture diary to update you on our trip to South Africa over December/January - where we caught up with the Lingwoods (my mum and Bryan) and the Fullers (Pat and Bill - Mike's parents - and his sisters Dee and Caroline and their husbands JC and Anthony - and the kids).

Olivia's 1st birthday was on 13 February and she celebrated the occasion by learning to walk. We celebrated with cake and sparkling rose. She's now started daycare three days a week and is loving it. I am freelancing 1.5 days a week and job searching the remaining time.

During Feb we joined friends Miles and Danni and went to the Sydney Botanic Gardens to watch a movie under the starlight. Fantastic views of Sydney Harbour as you will see from the pics, and a lovely experience.

And, on Wednesday we move to Cremorne Point to an even more gorgeous view of the harbour and the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House - so we are very lucky. I will post another update after we have moved, but enjoy these 81 pics in the meantime.

lots of love
Caroline x


Additional photos below
Photos: 81, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Mike and folks - Pat & Bill - on Xmas DayMike and folks - Pat & Bill - on Xmas Day
Mike and folks - Pat & Bill - on Xmas Day

All pics up to 14 Jan were taken in Cape Town.
Boxing Day lunch at Anthony and CarrieBoxing Day lunch at Anthony and Carrie
Boxing Day lunch at Anthony and Carrie

clockwise: Callum JC Carrie Bill Anthony Pat Mike and me


Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 42; dbt: 0.099s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb