Can't think of a title but it's September!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Neutral Bay
September 26th 2008
Published: September 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi friends and family

It's been a month since I posted some photos so I thought I should do something about that. As usual, the pics are mostly of Olivia :-)

It's Mike's 39th birthday today and he's having a party tomorrow, so I'll include some social shots from that gathering some time next week.

So what have we been up to since my last post in August? Well ... Gymbaroo (baby gym) continued for Olivia, and last Tuesday Mike came along to the last session of the term and took some great photos, so I have included these. We went away for the weekend to Bowral with friends Jaques and Bianca and their little girl Alicia. It was a lovely weekend of wine tasting and walking. My South African born friend Penny (from mothers' group) babysat Olivia for a night, and Mike and I went out for a glorious dinner and drinks - It was lovely to get out and about as a couple again and now a few of our friends with babies are keen to swap babysitting duties from time to time, so that will be great. Mike had his first Father's Day on 7 September which was novel. 'Olivia' bought him a lovely mug with a collage of photos of her on it.

Remember to click NEXT or PAGE 2 as there are 36 photos in all.

Enjoy the photos!

Love
Caroline xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0789s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb