Middle of the year....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Neutral Bay
July 1st 2008
Published: July 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

First ferry rideFirst ferry rideFirst ferry ride

Penny and I took Thomas (left) and Olivia on the ferry into Sydney to see the World Press Photos exhibition in May.
Hi guys

Hope you all had a good June. Can't believe it is the middle of the year already and winter (well 18 degrees celsius here - ha ha ha to those of you in the UK!) in Australia. As usual, life has revolved around Olivia, not that we're complaining, so our travel blog for June is naturally full of photos of her. She's now 4.5 months and a happy little girl. Life is starting to return to normal for her parents :-) and we're getting out and about more.

Looking forward to seeing friends and family in the UK in November (will let you know my plans closer to the time) and in South Africa in January.

PS: Congratulations to my sister in law, Caroline and her husband Anthony on the birth of little Nicholas in Cape Town on 19 June (well to us in Aus, it was the early hours of the 20th - strange this time difference stuff!).

Love
Caroline x


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



14th July 2008

Beautiful Olivia
Caroline, Olivia is such a beautiful, happy baby...and your blog is such a brilliant idea xxx
19th August 2008

Thanks Nici. Loved the photos you put on Facebook - a trip down memory lane.

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb