Day 1, No jet lag (yet)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Darling Harbour
October 2nd 2008
Published: October 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Botanical Gardens SydneyBotanical Gardens SydneyBotanical Gardens Sydney

A pleasant afternoon in the gardens
Well we arrive late last night and were collected by Marcus and transported via the harbour bridge to his hovel, which is really a very spacious house, more like being in 'Neighbours'. After a very comfortable night we went with Marcus, Debs and Ryan to do the tourist bit around Sydney itself. As you can see from the photo's the weather here for late spring is in the low thirties, which makes sightseeing easy.

The only trouble is that it makes you very thirsty and the temptation to have a beer ('piss' as it's known here) is even greater than normal (being satisfied at the moment).

Vicki, you'll be pleased to know we still have ALL our plastic money!!.

The harbour area is full of eating places, where we have just had an excellent meal of steak etc ( could have been Kangaroo but it was tasty). The place looks great in the evening(see photo). will blog again soon.

Marg & Dave


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

'Guess which bridge''Guess which bridge'
'Guess which bridge'

Taken fromthe back of the Darling Harbour ferry


3rd October 2008

Skippy
Glorious pictures. Send more. Did you have chips with that kangaroo? Poor Skippy!!
3rd October 2008

Tally ho ....!
Have a good 'piss' or two and watch out for crocs !
4th October 2008

Looks like your having a good time, the tomato's taste lush lol!!! xxx

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb