Arrival :)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Coogee
November 2nd 2009
Published: November 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Finally arrived after 2 effort flights
After finding out there was about ten people on my flight the whole time that were in my Ozintro group and making friends with them, we met the man at the airport and some others and went to the hostel... The weather wasn't that sunny so wasn't really freaking out about being away from home because didn't really feel like Australia.
But then couldn't get to a payphone and simcard wouldn't work and just wanted to ring mum and dad which was rubbish! So morning sucked.
Then Mark (team leader man) took us all around the botanic gardens in Sydney central and i got wild cockatoos or whatever the white ones are called to come sit on my arm and eat bread 😊 got some mint pictures but not enough time to upload right now... Also went jetskiing around Sydney harbour which was sooooo good we were all absolutely drenched, and saw the opera house and stuff.
So yeah, dead good day, everyones really nice were all sat in the hostel playing drinking games at the moment and heading to the beach which is about 2 seconds from the flat.
Surfing tomorrow - hello 20ft sharkman! Dead excited about that.
My phone is working now and i've got a bit of credit... and all is well 😊 x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb