Day 60


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Castle Hill
June 21st 2010
Published: June 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Australia contains more deadly animals/insects and other thing that are a general danger than an average Liverpool away game. When we arrived at Adams and Pippa's they issued us with a guide to the spiders that have been found in THEIR garden including red backs and funnel webs who can actually kill you, yes kill you so when the girls ask Uncle Bill (which Phil has now become he was Uncle sil in Perth) to take them to the park which is next to some bushland we are some what perturbed about venturing out. As it the only danger is the local nutcase who informs us that the trees go all the way to heaven, But watching Everton for 30 years we have grown used to dealing with these sorts.

In the Afternoon Philip goes for a 10km run he is know declaring run distances in Km the Australian way as it sounds further, he gives weight loss out the American way as that sounds better 86lb now and as for his age he just lies.

We dine out in the evening at the Hogs breath Cafe where the waiter actually joins us for a drink the place is actually busy but he starts talking football and running and decides to join us. That just wouldn't happen anywhere else.







Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0864s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb