Matesontour Dianne Bruce Anne & Dennis


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Castle Hill
June 15th 2007
Published: June 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi All,

We are now in a place called Winton in outback QLD and having a great time. The weather is clear as a bell but still getting a very cool wind.

I have just sent an email that was written when we left but it had been saved and not published so try and put it in prospective.

We are in a free Caravan Park right behind the North Gregory Hotel. We get to use the amenities in the Hotel Showers toilets laundromat.
A smorgasboard dinner for $15.00 but are cooking for ourselves, go to happy hour at 4.30pm and have a few drinks and watch the TV in the Hotel but a great atmosphere.

We take off tomorrow for Boulia 300kl away and have already met the publican of the Hilton Hotel at Middleton about a third of the way to Boulia. Looking forward to a camel ride when we get there and see the Min Min lights.

To-day we went 110kl out to the Dinosor Museum and the scenery was magnificent as for the Fossils and foot print I am a but sceptical but everyone else seemed to thing they were real.

Last but not least we went out and put another Crayfish pot down and collected it this afternoon it had 2 crays in it so eat your hearts out.

No telephone reception here but should be okay when we get to Mt Isa in about 3 days.

We have met some really great people and half the people in the Park were people we met in Longreach so everyone getting on really great.

Must away all the Best.

Dianne, Bruce, Anne & Dennis (Matesontour)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0441s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb