Christmas Day


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Palm Beach
December 26th 2015
Published: December 26th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Christmas Day
I woke up at 8:25 probably the latest I've ever slept on Christmas morning, the hubby was awake at 5:30 but wouldn't wake me!
We got up for dressed - ish and opened our cards and pressies!
We headed out to the beach - there was some great surf but a little bit cloudy! That soon vanished and left a lovely sunny day!
Andy got hungry and as there's no bbq here we trundled down the road and came across a pizza shop that was open so in we went and had a take away pizza! He didn't want to get it sandy so we ate in the car! It was at this point we discovers the car park was actually pay and display - oppps fortunately we'd not been got!
We decided we'd have a look for another beach for a change of scenery but found out the others were actually quite a lot busier so we headed back to Newport Beach!
After an hour or 2 we headed back to the apartment to have our Christmas BBQ! Yay! Cooked to perfection by my gorgeous hubby 😊
We then mooched about the apartment and got a text from the chappy that owns it - it turns out you can't park at the side of the road facing the wrong way, (which we had) you can get 'done' by the police! Deep joy so hubster went out to turn the car round!
That's about it really!
Merry Christmas!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0933s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb