The Final Blog


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Engadine
November 8th 2007
Published: November 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hay,
Well as some of you know and some don’t, we are now safe and sound back in the shire. Those of you who wish to leave can now do so.
We left Broken Hill with Ian and continued east parting ways at Orange, as we were making our way to Nissan Trials. As some of you know it has rained at the Trials for the last 3 years and as we left Katoomba it started to rain.
Actually it poured.
We were lucky once we arrived at Colo Heights (off the Putty Road) that the rain had stopped enabling us to set up camp without getting wet. Later that evening Skye and Attard (friends of ours) joined up with us and after setting up camp we proceeded to catch up on all that had happened in the six months we had been gone.
This didn’t take long as not much had happened or changed.
We spent our last weekend the same as our first week into the trip, at a 4WD event and in the rain. We were lucky it didn’t rain the whole time and it had cleared up for the Sunday to dry everything out. We were going to stay the Sunday night but decided to head home and surprise everyone, which we have done.

We would like to thank everyone who has followed our travels and who have kept in contact with us and helped keep us sane when we missed you (this includes you Brent).

This holiday has made a big impact into our lives. It was the most amazing experience we have embarked upon.

Over the 30,000klm travelled, some of our favourite places have been: Lawn Hill (QLD), Alice Springs and surrounds (Kings Canyon, Uluru, The Olgas and The Devils Marbles), Darwin, Broome, and Broken Hill.

Thank you all and the end of our blog.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb