Slow trip from Toowoomba to Melbourne


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Camden
February 19th 2014
Published: February 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Quiet time with Tahlee and KiaraQuiet time with Tahlee and KiaraQuiet time with Tahlee and Kiara

It is great to be just sitting there and all of a sudden you have two little girls snuggling in for a cuddle.
Here is the latest on our travels.

As you may have seen, there haven't been many updates for a week or two as we have been spending some time with friends and family.

Last week we were in Hamlyn Terrace with friends and catching up on old times as we may not be back this way for a while.

This week we have been at Camden / Blair Athol visiting our son Mark and his lovely family Mel, Tahlee and Kiara. It is great to catch up with them and just spend some time with our two grand daughters. What a bundle of joy they both are and growing up way too quick. See attached photo.

It is also great to help Mark doing a bit of work around the house and get my dose of mowing the lawns etc. Ahhhhhh. Also built a set of stairs at the bottom of his yard to give access below the retaining wall.

Tomorrow we move on again and head further towards Melbourne. Somewhere around Kiama will be the first stop for a few days to have a good look around.

Hope you enjoy the updates.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb