In the fire of transformation: Life at Osho Samaya’s Ashram in Australia’s Bush


This journal has been deleted.
COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Comments only available on published blogs

30th January 2012

Your Visit to Ashram in the Bush
Hi Just finished reading your blog about your time at the ashram and agree with everything you say about it. We had a wonderful time there last year when we came over for our darling daughter Amrita's marriage to Yatri We cannot wait to come back again! As for Prem Samaya I cannot put into words how welcome he made us feel. He is indeed a very special person.
31st January 2012

Lovely to hear what you're up to!
Hey Tiziana - so great to see a blog post from you! I never really took to Queensland - as you say, beautiful, but somehow not loveable! I loved Western Australia, it's relatively unspoilt compared to the east coast. Loved your description of the ashram. Love to you hon. xx
4th February 2012

Wonderful read
You have captured the essence of this place so beautifully! Great read and maybe I'll see you there one day!
4th June 2012

Indigenous Australia
Hi I'm also from the UK, but have lived here for 30 years. I came across your blog via Kali ( your pic). Yes, Indigenous Australians are disadvantaged. However your comments about the land and how communties live are perhaps hearsay, and are not very well researched -- there are may Indigenous communties who are self sufficient, live on beautiful land - especially in the Kimberley in WA and Northern Territory. I have trekked in the Kimberley with elders from the Jarlmadangah community in the Kimberley and these and many Indigenous people still maintain their culture. Your comments about the Northern Territory landscape also seem a little ill informed -- have you read about the Yolngu people. Have you been out into the Territory or the Kimberley, have you met any Indigenous Australians, read any literature by Indigenous Australians, seen the fantastic art made by Indigenous Australians, on show in all the State Galleries. There is a rich culture that thrives, it is not all gloom and doom. Come on don't make assumptions - get out to the North of WA and NT -- you can stay in an ashram anywhere!

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb