Dolly Dishwater


Advertisement
Published: April 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

DAY 507-511

Firstly Happy Birthday Darryl Howells, half of those intrepid travellers the Wallaby Wanderers, secondly happy Birthday our dear friend Paul Roach,

So, G’day bloggers, we would not even dare challenge you intelligence buy calling this a blog, but we just need to record time, if we stopped, we may not start again, so this trickle is important.

After a good weekend last week, we have had the usual week of Monday to Thursday as our week has been a short one due to Easter.

All we can say Is work is ridiculously busy at the moment, so that’s the reason for the severe dullness.

We haven’t swam once this week, which is annoying but getting in to the pool you might get Hypothermia, as we are heading in to winter, the days are in the 30’s,but the nights and the mornings have a chill in the air.

As the UK clocks have gone forwards by an hour we are effectively 2 hours behind them at the moment here in Canberra, but the clocks here go back Sunday night so that will make the time differential only an hour difference

Caroline has been working really hard on a very special Blog Project, code named Kangaroojack’s very Special Blog Project, so don’t tell anyone about it, as it’s a secret.

I have seen it and it is fantastic, and I mean fantastic, I know you will enjoy it went it is launched.

We will also put our top 5 up and a couple of recipes, for when you are on the road.

Those Cheeky Monkey’s the Wallaby Wanderers have got a lot to answer for they got us in to a board game called RummiKub.

It’s a simple game where you have to get rid of 14 tiles and we sit down and set the board up with a pack of beer and some nibbles and play our hearts out.

Still please don’t be disheartened stick with us, we have good Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday to blog for this week and we will try our best to make it good, well anything better than this one is good.

Lots of Kangaroojack love to you all.






Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb