comfy in canbra


Advertisement
Published: March 24th 2008
Edit Blog Post

mar 20 happy people, black and blue birds red beak and pate. is baldness a biological advantage, better heat loss. in the case of the birds greater protection for foraging or fighting. fed rate minus threequarters, that's another tool being consumed, the strength of the usdolllar, that's gotta fuel inflation. fifty dollar recharge. stagflation. five out of five in carpark got stickers! and i rattled on about ten million trees and woman with streaked hair and handsome partner said stand in front of old parliament house, spruik parliament house! for now but it's wind gusts making silver leaves and hazy sunshine. black swans forage for succulent stems on the ground. parliament house lawn chatted with swiss daniel, viewed chambers just adjourning for six week break. trash report: picked up partially two sites today. clouding up. and i saw in the lower house chamber four great flags. one day they'll be sc&b!
mar 21 early trash removal - looks good now. spruik nff carpark good response, cold. past abc 12 degrees at noon! lunch and another pickup. good exercise, keeping warm. chinese aussie six years caught carp fish on corn. large flag flying hard stand canbra yc!!!!
mar 22 telstra tower black mountain foreign owned or domestic atop green ancient cone, reeds populars and out of the wind blowing chill from the south after morning of fishwykmarkets, manuka and nff carpark work. work! reminds me of gilligan. parkup pickup, chat with peter dark rings round eyes, obese got sticker. fish jumping should be fishing. sun broke thru.
mar 23 stamping early canbra hotel very posh enjoyed bach or brahms, cakes attractive. i ate out front my pita peanut and jam. went for mccofi and on for three hour stint nff, carpark off limits was forced to the gate, no problem saw jarrad and did over hundred! weather back to beautiful. further. scene went not early arvo. and another dismal result five til sixthirty.
mar 24 early at hotel, eyesight going. out to manuka for stop. breakfast. fuel and then cook burleyside slowly warmed to shower then fine. light classical abc and dah dah da dedah the news. dingy and battery found boat people? taiwan straight good times. obama or clinton? no news here. 2020 results this week. insight of parliament house. that spire the apex of political power. national icon lacking the praise it deserves, unspoken sign of the times. quick move to next view of burleyfountain tower of water and energy. time to turn it down? make art construct down constitution avenue or plant trees?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.223s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.1731s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb