Day 4 Los Angeles


Advertisement
North America
October 1st 2014
Published: October 4th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Up and checked out today for our flight to FIJI in the evening. Breakfast in the Tiki lounge again and prepared ourselves for our Hike to see the Hollywood sign. The one that is easiest to from the hostel was the Runyon Canyon hike, it was so stunning and at the top beautiful 360 views including the Hollywood sign. The sweat and heat was totally worth it. Wonderful view of the Hollywood sign. Unfortunately cameras didn't demonstrate how close the sign is and make it seem not clear at all. Would definitely recommend going up on this hike or others. Its nice to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and see it from high up. Really does demonstrate how big the city is. Fooded up and back at the hostel - we chilled until we got our 11hour night flight to Fiji.



Definitely enjoyed La and I think if you weren't budgeting doing all the Warner brothers etc would be super fun to do. The beaches were amazing. It was probably too much for me, too spread out, too big, too wild and crazy, too much poverty next to too much wealth. But thank you LA, you were a great city to start off our little tour. Oh and your shopping is fab.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.224s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb