RIHLA #22


Advertisement
North America
March 13th 2012
Published: March 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. The Controvery over Kony 2012 explains of the awareness of the video Kony 2012 through out the social networks of facebook, twitter, and other social networking websites. The video also tells of this guy name Kony which is said to have been doing crimes over the last 20 years in Africa. Not only has Kony done terrible crimes but has a army of kids which he uses for his own pleasure. He steals the kids at young ages and uses the girls for his sexual pleassure and the boys are train to fight. At a certain point, Kony makes the kids kill their own parents. It is now time to stop Kony and he is know has the world's most wanted person right now.



2. This relates to our history class in many ways because we have talked about Africans being forced into slavery. Here Kony is not only taking Africans has slaves but taken them in for his own military. He has over thousands of kids which he force to do his desires. Just like a slave in past history, Kony is making this kids do things they do not want to but they are forced and if the kids do not do it than they will be killed.



3. One can't really tell of a cause and a effect that this may have caused. The only thing one can say is that Kony doing the actions he has been doing is the caused and it's effecting others around the world to interact and now wanting to take action. Just like the Invisible Children Organiztion which is the one that is speaking out and informing others about the terrible things Kony is doing in Africa.



4. Questions that I have are; What is going to happen next? Will Kony really be arrested at the end of 2012? What plans are the United States planning to do? How are people going to contribute to this event?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb