RIHLA #21


Advertisement
North America
March 6th 2012
Published: March 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Modern slavery is different from earlier forms of slavery because there are no separate housing quarters and there is no plantations or auction blocks in today's society. 2. It connects to President Lincoln because slavery was abolished by Lincoln, but slavery is still going on today. Because there is still practice of slavery, there is the question of slavery really being abolished. 3. The project is a orginizatoin that takes calls from people around the world. They deal with cases that involve suspicions of trafficking and victims. 4. I do agree that human trafficking is like a form of slavery. The people are being forced to work against their will and not get paid. Just like slaves when they were forced to work and got nothing in return. 5. I can't think of another form of slavery. And if there were than slavery has not been completely abolish in this world. 6. I think that people taking advantage of others is wrong and almost like treating them like slaves. Those who hurt others take away more than they think. Not only do they used people get degraded and disrespectfully , but they are also hurting others physically and emotionally and that is not right.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb