Rihla #21


Advertisement
North America
March 5th 2012
Published: March 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The modern and old slavery differ because they way slavery looked.the plantations cabins and etc were in the old days and now you don't see it modern slavery.The visual of slavery differs.

People are trying ti eliminate this type of slavery and President Lincoln had the emancipation proclamation to eliminate slavery.However, he didn't have the sex trafficking issue in the old days as it lives today.

The polaris organization helps people who are victims of sex trafficking they are always on,line to talk with victims as well as inform people as to how to approach and help people with it.I am fond off this organization and what they are doing to help people.

I dp think human sex trafficking is a form a slavery. You are treating people like property to gain a profit. It inhumane and it takes some disgusting cold hearts to even think this is okay.

Modern day slavery having immigrants work for no pay and taking advantage of them because they are immigrants. They are still people and they want to make a better life and treating them so harshly is very cruel.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.247s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0984s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb