2012.. A new journey starts March 26th


Advertisement
North America
March 1st 2012
Published: March 1st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Photo 2Photo 2Photo 2

photo by Tia Kelly
Well it's been a while since my last trip but now the adventures and journey continue... with a bit of an exciting spin.

My amazing and beautiful friend, Tia Kelly, of San Diego and I are about to embark on an unreal journey to three countries, in three weeks, into three communities to capture the stories of young women and their visions, dreams, and aspirations. From rural Uganda to meto Italy to countryside Ireland.

We will provide coaching tools for leadership, engage them from a place of passion, and listen to their stories.

In order for us to make this go really well we need your support. AND NOW!

We are asking our community to support us by clicking on this link and making a pledge to support our journey. Every pledge matters. If we don't make our target goal we don't get the support from Kickstarter.

For those of you who have followed all my journeys you know the magic that can happen right? Now imagine a hundred stories from different parts of the world coming together? and imagine us sharing that with the rest of the world. We are partnering with the Projecting Change Film Festival on
Photo 3Photo 3Photo 3

photo by Tia Kelly
this as well as other AMAZING events to showcase the series.

This will be the first trip of 4 in two years. Every six months we will set out to hold the space for girls to connect to their truths and leadership.

We need you to help us do that. Whether it's $1 or $50 every pledge counts. The BEST part.. if you look at the pledge amounts on the Kickstarter page you will walk away with something from donating.

Please share this with your friends, families, co-workers, and beyond. We have 16 days left to make this happen.

I'll be posting the entire journey as always. Stay tuned! And thank you for everyone who has already contributed to the journey.



Much love

Loretta


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

copycopy
copy

photo by Tia Kello
Photo 5Photo 5
Photo 5

photo by Tia Kelly
copycopy
copy

Photo by Tia Kelly
Photo 7Photo 7
Photo 7

Photo by Tia Kelly


Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0555s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb