Rihla 10 A5


Advertisement
North America
November 21st 2011
Published: November 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45260610/ns/us_news-life/

Who?

The Occupy Wall Street movement was started by a Canadian group called the Adbusters.

What?

The movement is a peaceful protest for people fighting for economic equality as well as socia equaity in the United States.

Where?

The Occupy Wall Street movement is happening in a few major cities in the United States. The most notable is in New York, Los Angeles, and Phillidelphia.

When?

The movement started on September 17 and is still continuing today.

Why?

THe Occupy Wall Street moment was all started in the name of social and economic inequality, greed, high unemployment rates, poliitcal corruption, and reversal of corporational influences on the United States government. One of the main slogans that the protesters have is "We are the 99%!"(MISSING). This is a reference to how the wealth is distributed in America.

My Opinion



(beware the speaker does not use "Noble" language)

I support the Occupy Wall Street movement mostly because of this video. I agree that the Fed is, in a way, ripping off the American people, but without the Fed the country would crumble. There must be another way to fix the government without ending the Fed. Mr. Fitzgerald would agree to say that the Fed needs to be fixed so that the wealth needs to be redistributed. I support Ron Paul and plan on voting for him in 2012.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.195s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0524s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb