Steves beliefs


Advertisement
North America
October 10th 2011
Published: October 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The company maker of Apple was a very smart brilliant man whom invented technology. The real renovation of IPods. Steve had created his own steps that made him closer to actually becoming famous in which he did become. Steve was into Zen which then had moved to Japan and led to budism and made things more clearly. We discussed how this one man created 8 steps in which he believed life should be and how you can live without suffering. Because Steve believed in these steps he decided to use them in his life with the creation of high technology. The most important step that I relate to with Steve is that he believes that Do what is best for you. Try and keep yourself going. I thought this was really important because he enjoyed keeping his workers happy yet working hard for what they are doing which became a great source of technology. He gave them that motivation to work hard.With steves creation many people Have more access to things and is much more light to carry things of this such being. A better way of keeping things. Steve changed the worlds technology and his motto is to never settle in which I believe Apple will never quit. Yet keep moving forward.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb