Rihla 4


Advertisement
North America
October 2nd 2011
Published: October 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. I chose the article about education of homeless children and youth because each subject separately is very important. Education means a lot for everyone in today's society, and homeless children and youth are becoming an increasing number right now. Together, the education of homeless youth is still very important.
2. I learned that 3 in 200 children will be homeless today in the united states. Of those homeless children, about the majority will not go to school for the reasons we can overcome by simply having a home. The reasons children who are homeless don't go to school are lack of transportation, no set place of living, no school supplies, no guardian, no immunizations, ect. Education is very important and yet most homeless children are not getting it. Although there are programs/acts that weren't in place to help homeless children attend school, because there is less funding, most of the children do not get funding to go to school.
3. This relates to what were learning in class because like the outcasts in india, homeless children do not get the chance at education, or moving up in society.
4. This makes me want to learn about more help that is or is not being provided for homeless children by the government, and why it is not, if not.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb