A6 RIHLA #1


Advertisement
North America
September 9th 2011
Published: September 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

1. The author's argument on why the album sold so well during the week of 9/11 is because the music sales that week were driven from young consumers. People my age and huge fans of Jay-Z weren't fully affected by what happened that day. Life still had to go on.

2. Yes, I do agree with what the author said about tragedies because a lot of young people don't easily get affected by things, especially i it didn't happen to them. When you are young, sometimes you don't fully understand what's going on in the world. A lot of young people had no clue as to how severe the attack was because they weren't there. It's sort of like hearing about a hurricane damaging a couple locations in the U.S. Many people stop what they are doing to actually care and some are really emotionless.

3. I think it is very important for those young people on 9/11 to start reflecting on the effects that 9/11 has on the world today because that attack brought many changes in America. If more people would understand what really happened, and stop to think about how their life has changed then maybe our world would be better. More people would have knowledge about our world. Sometimes people tend to not care because it didn't happen to them, but so many things go on in the world that anything is possible. I'm pretty sure a lot of people never imagined something like that could happen to them, but it did.

4. For the majority, most young people only remember that the twin towers fell and the Taliban did it. A lot of them were either too young to remember or don't have a lot of knowledge about it.

5. They differ on their opinion about America because they think America has benefited them and helped protect them. While other people in Iraq and Pakistan don't like Americans because of the war we are in, the children appreciates America because they think their education has become better and their safety.

6. I always wanted to know why countries can't get along. I always wondered how some countries feel about America because of the war. Sometimes I wonder if there will ever be another attack like 9/11. I know America is not country, but I do believe that there should be an end to everything. Everyone deserves peace.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb