Travel…finding Meaning in Life and Living


Advertisement
North America
February 5th 2011
Published: February 5th 2011
Edit Blog Post

healinghealinghealing

Healing Feelings

Travel…finding Meaning in Life and Living.

Every person gets busy on the run to establish him/herself. First, a job to begin with and then to discover his/her core competence to rise to a position of recognition and more. Later, pursuing the odds and the challenges thrown in by circumstances for a better life and livelihood. Then comes the thought of sharing, of companionship, of having a family. Next, the obvious plan moves on to having children…which gradually envelopes him or her within the confines of a career and family, jinxing priorities royally! Eventually, or perhaps consequently, life’s Ups and Downs, joy and sorrow takes its toll. Then one fine day, a look at the mirror, he blurts out: “Oh my God! Time has really flown! I have become old…”
Chances are, at some point, sooner or later, we have all gone through this. And when you finally get time to look within, you find that you are too old. Your children have all started working, some don’t stay with you yet some live far away from their parents. You are left only with your thoughts…lonely and growing older by the day. Such situations can be quite depressing.
During such times, thoughts about traveling emerge, like bubbles rising up in a pond and bursting out of existence on reaching the surface. When you think of traveling, you also think about the negatives on the way. Lack of experience, knowledge about the region, the language hassles, the places to visit and then comes the thought, if anything happens who will be there to look after? And finally you decide against all these and conclude the risks in traveling are simply not palatable.
Entertaining and toying with this idea since a long while now, have come up with a brilliant, workable solution. I would help senior people who wish to travel to India, to be a guide and be travel partner/guide and accompany them on their journey to explore.
I will offer comprehensive guided tours to some of the most exotic and mind-expanding places across India. Have laid out the blueprints of enlightenment through various well-thought-out tour plans and itineraries which, entail finer details on caring and daily basic travel needs of my fellow-travelers. My happiness and joy would expand while I share my travel experiences and knowledge (worldly and local). As a friend and with the healing touch…only peace will prevail.
You can come up with suggestions and/or share your thoughts. Let’s put our minds together and create an open canvas, on which to paint and enliven our unique travel experiences travel with warm strokes of love and care.
If you ever think of visiting India, please get in touch with me and can be rest assured that the travel plans will be created just the way you had imagined!
In peace, let’s travel...
Thanks
Sugato Dhar
sugatodhar@gmail.com
http://elexiroflife.blogspot.com/


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0226s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1010.4kb