Dinner time!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
April 20th 2017
Published: April 20th 2017
Edit Blog Post

We are back on the bus heading to dinner! Currently we are watching the Blind Side and enjoying the break from the heat!

I understand there is a Facebook page that is for both pembroke and SL where some chaperones are sharing pictures. I am getting the sense that some parents might be upset they are not seeing their child or SL pictures. I started this blog years ago to give parents updates when I can and to give you a few pictures here and there. I stayed away from FB land because not everyone has FB and this blog allows parents to subscribe for email updates. Silver Lake has around 135 students on the trip and as a bus captain it is very hard to try and take photos of every student and to keep track of who is in one and who is not. We are frequently crossing streets and trying to tell students to put down their phones and enjoy what is around them. For some, this might be the only time they come to D.C. Blogging and taking pictures can be a full time job in its own!! Also, I saw some requests for chaperones to post pictures but not all chaperones are on FB and some just might be photographers in general!

I assure you that your children are having a blast and making memories.

Tonight's agenda is dinner followed by the Lincoln memorial, Korean memorial and the Vietnam Memorial.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0561s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb