Circle of Hell- Violent


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
November 14th 2013
Published: November 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Chris brown be placed in the circle of violent. He would be put in this circle because of his background of abusing Rihanna. About 3 years ago in 2009, Chris brown and Rihanna had been arguing because he received a text message from a another female after leaving the pre-Grammy party one late Saturday night. She threw the keys out the window and he responded by choking her and making threats to kill her. When they arrived home, neighbors heard screams, and police found Rihanna in the house left with horrific burses because of his actions towards Rihanna, shows his violence towards.

The next person that would be placed in the violent circle of hell would be Drew Peterson, he would be placed in the violent circle of hell because he abused his four wives, but he killed his third wife by drowning her in the bath tub. The fourth wife has never been found, and still to this day she hasn't been found. However, the first two wives divorced him. He should be placed in here because bad actions towards his wife, and knew what he was going to do to each one of his wives. He also should be in here because he took life from maybe two of his wives.

Lastly, Ike Turner would be place in the violent circle of hell because he abused her. One day before a Dallas concert Tina and Ike got into a vicious argument and a fight started. Ike turner slapped Tina on the back of her head, he abused her in other ways. When Tina left to go to the limousine, she had many bloody burses, and he had a bloody nose, ever since that day things became worse. She doesn't deserve to go in the hell because of her fighting back to save her life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.151s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb