Philadelphia & Atlantic City


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
September 20th 2009
Published: October 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Philadelphia



The next day while Wes was at work, we spent the afternoon in Philadelphia. After visiting NYC the day before, Philadelphia seemed a lot more peaceful. We were able to drive directly into the city and park, using a parking meter. Not much time went by before Sandra found a store where she did a bit of shopping. Afterward we walked a bit more, before stopping to get some lunch at a Quiznos. Lucky for us, the weather was good the whole weekend. We were a little sore from all of the walking, but other than that, it was quite comfortable. Both of us really enjoyed Philadelphia, more than New York City. Being one of the oldest cities in America, there were many old buildings in Philadelphia, and the city itself had a good style. I am anxious to go back.

Atlantic City



That night after returning from Philadelphia, Wes got out of work and we went to Atlantic City for dinner. We parked near the Boardwalk, and walked for a while, checking out the beach and a few of the casinos. We didn't do any gambling, although we were trying to get Sandra to do it so she could have the experience of it. After a while, we found a Hooters and had some dinner. Sandra loves Hooters. They do not have that restaurant in Germany, so it's fascinating to him, and of course us guys dont mind going there at all.

All in all it was a fun trip. Lack of money limited what we could do, but just seeing the cities and walking around is fun for us....for me anyway...




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.291s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb