well hello there


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
December 6th 2005
Published: December 6th 2005
Edit Blog Post

SOOOOOO the fairmont crew reconciled at la casa molloy a while back, and it was a riot. we had a ball. it was a toozie. between hedge jumping, kiss and ride, searching for the free keg parties, going to the bar with a chipped tooth, sprained hand and a cut up chin, and ed pretending his face was indeed a fishbowl, the weekend was full of AWWWWWKKKWARRRRDDDD moments hahahaha. good times, made us miss the summer.

when ed and lauren and edwin all showed up it was so sweet that i wanted to crap my pants. lauren and i hugged each other for a solid ten minutes. we all told stories for a few hours WHILE drinking, then ran to the bar, had a mishap or two, but nothing we couldnt handle. we kicked the shit out of the hedges and the pavement.

the bar was delightful. dancing and such, mega pizza was even better......and who can forget the 'whats your program' dude.......the guy who saw my hand and felt obligated to try and stretch my sprained muscles, but just made it hurt a lot more. when asked what he was doing, he simply said, "dude, seriously, whats your program???" regardless of the fact that there were 3 of us with our lifeguard, and 1 of us with emergency first aid, he continued to argue with, " no no, whats your program. im a medical student!"

After i calmed the situation down a little and diffused the 'i want to fight you' feeling on both sides, i quietly asked him what school he went to. he told me he was first year medical student at sheridan college. i was like......sheridan doesnt have a medical program. then he told me he was in nursing. we all almost died laughing about it later.

so, that is the update on the fairmont crew. i am heading to edmonton on the 28th of dec, hopefully moving there in feb. ill be taking DE courses from guelph, and then working fulltime in etown. i just need to relax and figure out what im doing, guelph is no longer the place for me to do that.

ANYWHOMMMMM i hope all is well with everyone, ill talk to you soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

jj
j

there in spirit
jj
j

some peeps that were there in spirit
jj
j

favourite picture of the summer


Tot: 1.368s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0505s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb